COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Response
For the safety of our employees and customers Dodge City is taking extra precautions.
Each Schlossmann Auto Group dealership will continue to operate with the same level of customer service during these unprecedented times. Rest assured that we have taken preventative measures recommended by authoritative health organizations, and will make adjustments as circumstances change.
The Schlossmann Auto Group has implemented the following protocols:
• Increased cleaning and sanitizing measures in all departments throughout the day. Door handles, phones, keyboards, counters, computers, iPads and other high-use areas are sanitized and cleaned multiple times daily. We are wiping down all touch-points upon return of customer’s vehicles.
• Signage with personal hygiene reminders are displayed in high-visibility areas.
• Requirements and continued education on personal hygiene, including frequent and effective hand-washing practices.
•Team members who feel ill have been told to stay home.
• Replaced handshakes with warm salutations and verbal greetings.
• Eliminated non-essential business travel for team members and canceled large employee gatherings.
• Until further notice, team members must report all domestic and international travel activity to Human Resources before returning to work. All travel activity will be treated on a case by case basis.
In addition, Schlossmann Auto Group teams will work with you to bring vehicles to your home or workplace for test drives. With available personnel, we will make every effort to pick up and deliver service customer’s vehicles.
The Schlossmann Auto Group is committed to serving our customers in the safest way possible. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, and how it relates to our customers, team members, and community.
If we can assist you in any way, please contact us. We are here for you, and look forward to seeing you soon.
Brad & Mike Schlossmann
Our Service Department is OPEN for Service Work
If you need service please contact us to schedule a time at 262.923.8535 or online here.