Powertrain Coverage Includes
- Engine Block and cylinder heads and all internally lubricated parts including; intake and exhaust manifolds, water pump and pulley, fuel pump, thermostat and housing, valve timing and side covers, engine mounts and harmonic balancer, flywheel and ring gear, seals and gaskets.
- Transmission/Transaxle/Transfer Case and all internally lubricated parts including; torque converter, pressure regulator valve and switches, solenoids, transmission/transaxle clutch.drums,pistons and steel plates, speedometer gears, bell housing, transmission mounts, seals and gaskets.
- Drive Axle (includes both 4-wheel ad All-Wheel Drive): Differential/axle housing(s) and all internally lubricated parts including; CV Joints, front wheel drive axles/half shafts and wheel bearings, U-Joints, prop shafts, center support bearings, seals and gaskets.
NOTE: Standard clutch assemblies and component parts are not covered*
- $100 Deductible per each repair
- Fluids coverage
- Covers both parts and labor
- Original owner only/Non-Transferable
- Have their vehicles serviced as recommended in the Manufacturer’s Owner’s Manual at the prescribed mileage intervals.
- Keep copies of all Repair Orders for all maintenance services performed.
- Ensure that both the Oil and Temperature Warning Lights are fully operational.
- All New Untitled Dodge, Chrysler, Ram, Jeep or Fiat Vehicles, 0-5000 miles; New or Leased
- No Emergency, Commercial, or Fleet Vehicles
*See Warranty Documents for Complete Details. Talk with Dodge City sales consultant for complete warranty information and eligibility.